1. The best way to help animals is to stop eating and using them for any reason. You can save thousands of animals in your lifetime by being vegan.
2. Purchase my books to learn more.
3. Become a vegan educator. Once you have read my books and become vegan, you can start teaching people through non-violent vegan education.
– With a very clear message, discuss in a one-on-one or group setting, why you became vegan using “I” statements. Never begin a sentence with “you”, as this is a form of judgement. People feel that you are trying to change them, and they don’t like it when others tell them what to do. We cannot change anyone. We can only plant seeds of love and understanding.
– Organise non-violent peaceful demonstrations, outreach events, vegan potlucks, film screenings and lectures with a Q&A period. The possibilities for vegan education are endless.
– If you do not have the time for educating others and have some money, support dedicated hard working vegan activists or small grass-roots organisations by donating money, food or other items to them.